We are pleased to share with you the updated Social Security Administration Office of Retirement Policy website: http://www.ssa.gov/retirementpolicy/
What Has Been Updated?
· New updates based on the Modeling Income in the Near Term, Version 7 (MINT7) microsimulation model:
· Current Law Fact Sheets
· Population Profiles—Highlight the characteristics of certain populations, such as veteran beneficiaries.
· Population Projections—Show how certain populations, such as survivor-only beneficiaries, are projected to look in the future.
· Program Explainers—Explain aspects of the Social Security program, such as the minimum benefit.
· Policy Option Projections—Analyses of how proposed changes to Social Security program might affect future beneficiaries and benefit levels.
· Projection Methodology—An explanation of the MINT7 model and the definitions we use.
What Else Can I Find There?
- Research Summaries on a variety of topics, including Divorce and Women's Social Security Retirement Benefits and Social Security Statement & Younger Workers' Program Knowledge.
Need More Information?
Contact us at email@example.com.
Want E-Mail Updates?
Sign up here to receive an e-mail when we release new or updated content.
We encourage and need your feedback to help make the content and design of this website more useful. Please send all comments to firstname.lastname@example.org (and note that you are commenting on the Office of Retirement Policy website).