Reminder: have you registered for our free webinar?
State and International Strategies to Expand
Private Sector Retirement Savings
DATE: Wednesday, October 21, 2015
TIME: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Please join us for a one hour briefing and Q&A session to discuss a recently released report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) examining coverage and participation rates in workplace retirement savings programs, state initiatives and comparative international strategies to expand retirement savings.
- Sharon Hermes and Jessica Gray, Senior Analysts, Education, Workforce, and Income Security Issues, U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Commissioner, Maryland Commission on Retirement Security and Savings
- Julian Federle, Chief Policy and Programs Officer, Office of the Illinois State Treasurer
- Michael P. Kreps, Principal, Groom Law Group and former Senior Pensions and Employment Counsel, U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions
- Angela M. Antonelli, Executive Director, Georgetown Center for Retirement Initiatives