Friday July 26, 2013
9 AM - 12:15 PM (Breakfast available 8:30 AM)
National Press Club - Holeman Lounge
The US Chamber of Commerce and the AARP Public Policy Institute invite you to join us to discuss improving retirement security. If current trends continue, far too many Americans may not be able to maintain their standard of living in retirement- largely because they have inadequate savings. This conference will engage key stakeholders, policy makers, advocacy groups, employers, and the financial service industry in a critical discussion about how to increase retirement savings. The conference will explore:
* Unique challenges to retirement saving facing women, African Americans, Hispanic Americans and non-traditional workers.
* Specific ways to expand coverage with innovative plan designs, new incentives, and broader use of automatic enrollment and automatic escalation.
* Employer and consumer perspectives on improving access to retirement saving.
* Randy Johnson, SVP, Labor, Immigration & Employee Benefits, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
* Bob Reynolds, President & Chief Executive Officer, Putnam Investments, Inc.
* Debra Whitman, AARP EVP for Policy, Strategy and International Affairs
* Paula Calimafde, Chair, Small Business Council of America
* Stacey Dion, VP, Corporate Public Policy, Boeing
* Heather Hooper, VP, Retirement Strategies, Loring Ward
* Cindy Hounsell, President, Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement
* Jaime Kalamarides, SVP, Institutional Investment Solutions, Prudential Retirement
* Michael Kiley, President, Plan Administrators, Inc. (PAi)
* Beth McHugh, VP of Workplace Investing, Fidelity Investments
* Leticia Miranda, Senior Economic Security Policy Advisor, National Council of La Raza (NCLR)
* Shaun O'Brien, Assistant Policy Director for Health Care and Retirement, AFL-CIO
Seating is limited. Reserve your place NOW
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER